From one to airbrushing an old pair of jeans to look like halo armor, how much of a fucking nerd are you
Gotta do a proper photoshoot and this shit is going up for custom orders. B)
YOU CAN DO THAT?!
That is fucking awesome
have you ever stayed up late with someone texting or chatting and known as the hours ticked by that you’d be ridiculously tired in the morning but it didnt matter because it was really fun and totally worth losing sleep over just to laugh with someone and enjoy their company maybe and then the next day you keep tiredly recalling how much fun it was while you’re falling asleep in class and that makes it not so bad that you’re tired anymore
*hugs* but also high fives?
*silent sobbing while celebrating*
jaz-fireforge replied to your post “D&D TOMORROW PRAY FOR THE PARTY BECAUSE THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE WE…”
i believing in you guys, i’ll have an entire universe of clerics pray if it helps ‘-‘?
It was enough to keep us alive, but not to mend Kitani’s broken heart~
- A construct muscle creature in porcelain armour has started following us around, never saying anything. I named it Rust.
- A mimic almost killed our tank in like 3 rounds. We killed it first by feeding it meat laced with bloodsweets.
- The noble salamander who we thought owned the castle was in fact a dragon that was PISSED we wanted a scepter in its treasure pile. At one point it had m under one claw, the tank under the other, and the druid in its mouth.
- We found out that the big bad vamp is indeed my brother, who doesn’t remember me. He also has an annoying laugh. He also ordered the assassination of our parents, then used an apocalypse spell on our home country.
- He got a nat 1 on a reflex save and then our druid rolled a nat 20 on her throw so long story short we broke the evil cyst scepter then something called him away and then the dragon was even more pissed, so we stole one piece of loot each and hen ran away.
- We leveled up!
That’s right, somehow this blog is two damn years old and there are a shit-ton of you guys here with me, so I figured I’d do a giveaway to celebrate and say thanks. Here’s the potential haul:
♠ An “Ellis Hat" Patch (blue thread, iron-on backing)
♠ Pill Bottle Prop (magic pills not included)
♠ Chocolate Helicopter Bar (I won’t tell Coach if you don’t)
♠ Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks (Nick’s got no use for it)
♠ A copy of Left 4 Dead 2 (for Steam/PC)
♠ Some Green Balloons (because hooray you won!)
♠ Hand Sanitizer (the greatest gift of all)
* I’ve been informed I can’t actually give Ellis away.
If you’ve got any questions, or just wanna say hey, hit up my personal blog.
For the lovely person who bought my first Elsen, I gave them a small book they could read to it to keep it calm (or so Zacharie says).
More Elsen at-> my Storenvy